Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Homecoming/Settling In

Here are a couple new pictures of little Riley. I'm sure most of you have received an email from my mom (sportsmom_m13lb@yahoo.com) with a link to her webshots albums. If not, here is a link to loads of great shots of our little sweetheart: http://family.webshots.com/album/561142974PEBYqY
Brad and I would also like to thank everyone for all of their well wishes and support!
Check-out time
Riley says "hi"

Getting ready to go home
All of my stats

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love her outfits. She is so cute! Have fun with her...they grow so fast. Enjoy!
Sharon

Maureen said...

Mindy--congrats! she is cute--hope you're getting some sleep!
:)

The Diddles said...

She is beautiful! Murphy has another girlfriend! Take care and try to get some rest! Call me if you need any advice or just to talk! Love the headband-she's already accessorizing!