Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Watkins-MacLachlan Family Thanksgiving

Brad, Riley and I were fortunate enough to have most of my family (Lizzie couldn't make it back from London) visit us for Thanksgiving. Riley had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Here is a link to my mom's webshots album from the trip: http://community.webshots.com/album/561581230JuEeuR

Please be warned that there are a TON of photos. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far!
Riley's ready for the Holidays

Riley loves Minnie Mouse--Thank you McQueen Family!

Riley cheering the Vols on to a big victory over Kentucky

Good morning Miss Sunshine!

Riley loves her new bunny towel--Thank you so much Molly & Chris!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What is my Aunt Sarah doing to me?

Riley testing out the swing in her new outfit from the Liddycoats

Watch out boys, she's got a mean left hook!

Riley snoozin' with her Uncle Bobby

No comments: