Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Meet the Mahoneys

It's been another busy week here in chilly Kansas City. We are so excited to welcome Riley's godparents, Sean and Stephanie Mahoney, to our new home this weekend. Here are some of our favorite pics from the past week:

Dinner with the Mahoneys

Family Photo

Snoozin' on Daddy

Aren't I cute in my outfit from Sean and Steph?

Hangin' out with Sean

Getting to Know Steph

Eyeing Daddy's Dinner

My new binky clip is huge!

Getting ready to pick up Sean and Steph at the airport.

Talkin' to Daddy

Riley LOVES Halloween Bear

Catching a nap in my swing.

Already picking up Daddy's bad habits

Enough pictures already!

Riley giving Mommy the "stink eye."

2 comments:

The Diddles said...

She has so much expression! Looks like you all are having fun despite the cold weather! Talk to you soon!
Meg

Megan F said...

Ohhhhhhhh my gosh these pics get cuter and cuter. That's it - I'm buying ramen noodles and mac&cheese for the month so we can drive to see you guys on SB :)