Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Grandma's Birthday Surprise

Riley, the Brads, Aunt Sarah and I secretly plotted a birthday surprise for Grandma Watkins for over two months and were able to pull it off successfully on Thursday. Riley and I flew into Boston Wednesday night and drove over to Syracuse Thursday morning with Aunt Sarah. We then surprised Grandma a work with Miss Riley and some pastries from Mike's. Grandma W. was SO excited to see her grandbaby and we were amazed that we were able to surprise Grandma for the first time ever.
Looks like Riley's more surprised than Grandma!

Riley can't believe we actually pulled off the surprise.

Riley was such a good girl on her first flight.

1 comment:

The Diddles said...

I bet your mom was on cloud nine! Awesome!!! What a special treat! I'm glad she was so good! What a sweet girl:)BTW- I love the leopard coat- she totally rocks the animal prints- a woman after my own heart!!!