Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Off to Michigan

Riley and I head up to Michigan this afternoon in preparation for Aunt Megan's big wedding this weekend. Brad is going to join us Friday (the Chiefs have a preseason game tomorrow). We are very excited to see everyone on the MacLachlan side again and I'm excited that I finished the rest of the flowers in time (I've posted a few pics below). I'm not sure if we'll have time to post while we're at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so we want to send out early birthday wishes to our friend Brent (the 30th), Aunt Sarah (the 31st) and Riley's boyfriend Murphy (also the 31st). Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!!

Hi Everyone!
Hopefully we won't run into any delays on the way home so we can cheer the Vols on to victory Monday night!

Yummy Star Puffs

What I've been up to:



3 comments:

Sharon said...

Where in Michigan are you going? how fun! The weather is perfect right now. You will love it. She looks so cute in her TN outfit. I need to get Luke some TN gear. He has none. I love the flowers that you did. Very impressive! Have a good trip!

The Diddles said...

Great flowers! You are so creative-they are beautiful! Love the TN cheerleading outfit!! Thanks for the bday wishes! I can't believe its almost here! We will def. make time to see you all when you are here-we should be in town. We'll chat closer to time. Have fun at the wedding! Go Vols!

Maureen said...

I love your cheerleading outfit Riley! Not afraid to show off some tummy! :)
Hopefully the Vols will play better next game!