Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Celebrate!

October is full of huge Celebrations for the Watkins Clan:
My youngest sister Lizzie is getting married to a great English guy named Phil today (Saturday, Oct. 11th). We can't be there to celebrate with them, but we will be thinking of them and sending them all of our love.
Lizzie and Phil from early this Summer

My big 30th birthday was a little over a week ago (Oct. 1). We had some yummy Maggie Moo's ice cream cake and got in some present opening practice for Riley's big 1st birthday (Oct. 22).

My parents ordered these cool beer bottles from our local brewery (Saranac)

Riley helping me open my celebratory beer.

Gift Opening Practice

Maggie Moo's--YUM!

My beautiful flowers from Sean and Steph--Thanks Guys!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy belated birthday. That is a big month for you all:)

Christy said...

Happy belated b-day!!! Glad to hear things are going well for you!

The Diddles said...

Happy 30th! Welcome to the club! They say 30 is the new 20, but I'm not so sure I could keep up with my 20 year old self... How about you?! Haha Have a great week!

DuaneAngie said...

Happy Belated 30th Mindy! Looks like you had a great day. I am very impressed/jealous of the personalized beer bottles. As Shmeggs says, welcome to the club!