Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Little Squirrel Nutkin

Brad decided that Riley had to be a squirrel this year for Halloween. After some searching I opted to modify a skunk pattern to make her squirrel costume and I think it turned out pretty well. Of course, we had to choose a head to toe fur outfit for the year it was nearly 80 degrees on Halloween, but Riley was a good sport and we didn't keep her in the costume for too long. Hope you enjoy the pics of Riley Nutkin and some of her other fun Halloween outfits.


Riley Nutkin and Mommy

One Happy Little Squirrel

"Helping" hand out candy to Trick-or-Treaters.

Separation anxiety applies to candy in our house.

Squirrel on the Move

Tending to the lawn.

Searching for other squirrel buddies to play with.

I wear my tutu every chance I get!

Check out my outfit from Mollie and Chris!

I heart my sippy cup!

Hamming it up in my outfit from Aunt Sarah.

2 comments:

Christy said...

So Cute!!! I love the costume!!!

Sharon said...

Great job on the squirrel outfit. She is too cute in it. Great idea!