Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Silly Times

We've had a great week and a half or so since our last post. We had some beautiful weather (70s) followed promptly with a very snowy and cold weekend. Here are some fun pics and videos: When do we get to go out and play?

Our cute little pout.

Riley loves to wear big girl shoes.

Good thing I don't wear heels much anymore.

Riley and Mommy cuddling.

Check out all of my teeth!
Riley loves puppies.

Best Buddies

HUGS!

Yucky boy germs.



We definitely need to watch what we say and do now. Riley watched me struggle to open up a jar and now walks around straining and grrrring like mommy did. She usually does it spontaneously, but by the time I get the camera out she's no longer interested in entertaining us.


Riley with her lamby friend.


1 comment:

Sharon Thompson said...

Love it! She is just to cute! I love her little smile with all those teeth.