Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

Sorry it has been so long since our last post. It has actually been a busy couple weeks for us. Last Monday through Thursday Brad attended the NFL League meetings out in San Francisco. His hotel was right next to were the Olympic torch was supposed to end up. While Daddy was away Riley and I attended infant massage classes at our library--so much fun! Riley really seems to enjoy it. We had a very low key weekend. Riley tried barley cereal for the first time and can't seem to get enough of it. The weather has been unpredictable all week, but we're supposed to get a few great days this weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to bust out some of Riley's super cute Spring/Summer outfits!

Mommy's Big Helper Girl

We love to watch the washer and dryer!

Napping on Daddy

I'm mad because my pants are riding up on me.

It was so windy the brim on my hat got blown back.

Playing music for Mommy

What a happy bear cub!

Loungin' around after my bath and massage.

Swatting at the camera.

I love to stick out my tongue.

Story time wore me out!

No comments: