Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yummy In My Tummy

We're back in KC after a fun filled week on the East Coast. Today Riley tried solids for the first time. She did a great job, but was frustrated by how slow the whole process was. Here's a little video of our first "big girl meal" (sorry it's sideways--haven't figured out how to correct that yet) and some other favorites from the past week.

Also, if you have a lot of extra time on your hands and/or you didn't get enough Riley shots from our previous post, here is a link to my mom's Webshots album of our trip: http://family.webshots.com/album/562955948SrHlPL?vhost=family



We couldn't spoon the cereal in fast enough!

YUMMY!

We're not sure about our new chair.

Daddy/Daughter Bonding Time

I love my new sleeper Miss Laura sent me. It has froggy feet!

Reunited at last!!

Snoozin' with Mr. Bear and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad's apt.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

the video cracked me up! She is so cute!

The Diddles said...

Cute!! We have the same chair and I love it!!!! I actually got it after hating the evenflo one I had originally registered for. Love the video!!!!:)